Creekside Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CreekSide Shadow, Semi realistic wolf Rp.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foxglove Medow

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brook
Admin
Brook

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:44 pm

Foxglove Medow Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3PeWcGqb80LKB0PQeY3cqBZGm5JhpSwPRYlkxADmY5xa6XxRpPg

Foxglove Meadow is a beautiful place, and is a great place to hunt as many of the woodland creatures come out from the shadows to eat the luscious grass and drink from the slow flowing and shallow Cherokees Creek. But don't mistake Foxglove Meadow as paradise as it deserves its name, beautiful yet deadly Foxglove can be dangerous to all animals especially pups. Foxglove blooms in midsummer so during this season pups under the age of six months are not allowed to go to the meadow as they may mistake Foxglove for something edible.If you wish to Rp here, just post below.  

Foxglove Medow 22302485_SA
Back to top Go down
https://creeksideshadowpack.rpg-board.net
Reyas

Reyas

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptySat May 28, 2016 10:15 am

☿ R E Y A S ☿

The multicolored fae padded along the soft moss and grass, keeping her muzzle in the air as to smell out an elk herd.  She wasn't at all surprised when Anslo spoke up, addressing her with questions.  Perhaps I am doing something wrong...  Reyas thought to herself, her face betraying her doubt.  Turning her petite face away from Anslo, Reyas changed her tone to stony and strong.  And a little bit icy.  Rey thought to herself. "I do not mean to sound as though I doubt your abilities, but do you have a plan?"  Reyas flicked her ear, but kept walking.  You are in control,  here, Rey.  Try to be nice.

"I was thinking of a frontal and backside attack.  Are you more advanced in speed or strength?" Reyas paused for Anslo to enter his thoughts, but tipped her head and thought aloud.  "If you excel in speed more than brute, you'd be better off heading the frontal assault, chasing the elk to me, where I can take it out in mostly strength.  However, if you have better strength statistics, you'd be better off leading the backside attack, and letting me handle the frontal assault." Reyas looked to the ground, her emerald optics meeting Anslo's once, waiting for a response.

As the two wolves continued to walk, Rey noted the pretty purple flowers dotting the ground.  Looks can be deceiving.  Reyas thought as she recognized the plant.  Poisonous.  Foxglove, where Reyas had grown up, had been known for its dangerous qualities, and had posed a threat for their pack.  Killing Asatii...  Reyas growled low in her throat. I shant be held back by memories of my past.

Spotting several brown figures ahead, Reyas took her mind off of her pack.  We've arrived.  Staying back about ten meters, Reyas thanked the gods that they were facing downwind.  She paused, glancing at Anslo, still awaiting a response before they could do anything.

Mentioned: Anslo
Addressed: Anslo
Notes: X

"Speech"
"Other's Speech"
Thought
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptySat May 28, 2016 2:10 pm

Noticing the expression her features displayed at his questions, followed by the way she turned away and hardened her tone and face, Anslo worried if he might have offended the beta. His own brow furrowed, he listened intently to what she was telling him.

"If you excel in speed more than brute.." At her words, Anslo couldn't help but let out a huff that might have been akin to a laugh. Unlikely, he joked to himself.  

Once she was done speaking and they had arrived at their destination, Anslo replied, "I'm afraid I am about as agile and quick as a bull elk on ice. I fear I would be useless chasing an elk down. However, I guarantee, send the elk to me and the creature will not rise again." The warrior stretched out his limbs, eyeing the herb before them and continuing, "If it is agreeable with you, I will take care of the backside assault."

His dark eyes flicked over to the beta, obediently awaiting her orders. The scent of the elk was reaching him now, and he was keenly aware of his own hunger. He wondered how good an elk would taste when he knew he had helped bring it down.

___
Mentioned: N/A
Addressed: Reyas
Notes: I think I wrote 'elk' as 'elf' about 20 times. This would have been a much different hunt if we were going after elves. XD
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 5:07 am

☿ R E Y A S ☿

The petite fae raised a brow as the male beside her began to talk. Exactly as I expected. Reyas thought, her left ear twitching to the side. "I'm afraid I am about as agile and quick as a bull elk on ice. I fear I would be useless chasing an elk down. However, I guarantee, send the elk to me and the creature will not rise again." Reyas smiled slightly; she had suspected as so. Still the thought of a bull elk on ice made the beta crack a grin. "I'd hate to see you in winter." Reyas barked, her mouth twisted into a sideways smirk, her emerald optics gleaming humorously. "If it is agreeable with you, I will take care of the backside assault." Reyas bowed her head.

"Very well. I shall chase the elk to you. Make sure to keep in the underbrush until it's in attacking distance. We don't want any unexpected injuries. Once in a safe distance, go for the throat, as I will attempt to take it down by the ankles, from behind." Reyas flicked her tail, and with another grin, began to trot around the side of the herd, keeping the female cow in sight. Go. The fae thought to herself, pushing her body into a sleek sprint.

Reyas scattered the herd, having her green eyes zeroed in on her target. She directed her prey towards where Anslo supposedly was, praying that he had heard her orders and would be making his move soon. Nipping at the cow's legs, Reyas heard a satisfying bleat of pain from the female cow. She had slowed the elk down significantly, enough now so that Anslo could make his attack.

The female beta yelped in surprise as her shoulder burst into pain. Red splotches ran across Reyas's vision, and she felt a moisture soak through her fur. Glancing down, the fae realized her shoulder had been clipped by the elk's back hoof. Get yourself together and go, Rey. The beta pushed onwards, growling as she closed her jaws around the elk's back leg, bringing it close to a stop. Make your move, Anslo.

Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 4:48 pm

Shield comes trotting into the meadows. The last hunt's fail is still heavy on his mind. His ribs pains from the shot the white-tail gave him. Comes from trying to take a bull... he thinks to himself. He drifts along the scent of a rabbit, starving from hunger and almost exhausted. He leaps forward and snaps to the rabbit's spine. Satisfied, he eats the small meal just to satisfy the biggest part of his hunger.

He hears the bleating of a cow elk and raises his ears. The unmissable scent of blood reaches his nose. It's a hunt! he thinks to himself. But then the scent of other blood makes him halt. He shoots forward recognizing the scent as wolf blood. He runs onto the grassland and sees the Beta holding the elk back. Not hesitating, he takes a leap and gets hold of the elk's neck, locking his jaws tight and dodging hooves coming his way. Blood drips from his jaws as he feels the elk sinking down to the ground. The elk gives one more bleat of life and collapses. He unlocks his jaws and feels the urge to start eating but he waits for the Beta to go first.

Mentioned: Reyas

Thoughts
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 11:44 am

☿ R E Y A S ☿

The fae turned her head in surprise as one of the hunters she hadn't seen often came barreling in, landing the finishing blow. He then backed off, assuming that Rey was going to eat. As if. The beta thought, shaking her head and grabbing a leg, starting to pull the elk by herself up towards the direction of the den.

"Thanks." She mumbled to the hunter. It wasn't that she was ungrateful, but Reyas wasn't exactly the social type. She wasn't shy, no. She was rambunctious and stubborn and bold. But now is not the time to socialize. Reyas thought, ignoring Brook's words. She raised her emerald optics to meet the male hunter's eyes before resuming her labor, pulling with all her might.

At this rate, the female planned to be back to the den by sunset, as the sun itself had already begun to dip in the horizon. I hope Brook and Ahora made it back to the den, especially with both of their minor injuries. Rey thought, glancing at both Shield and Anslo again. I must admit, getting away from the den was nice.

Mentioned: Shield
Addressed: Shield
Notes: Sorry for the short post.
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 1:13 pm

Well, that was unexpected. Anslo, crouched and ready to strike, suddenly realized there was no longer an elk for him to attack. He stood up, watching as another wolf finished the creature off. He waited for Reyas to react, just in case this wasn't a wolf she knew, but the Beta didn't appear hostile towards the newcomer, so he trotted forward.

Stopping a few meters away from the felled prey, Anslo gave the other male a curt nod. "Hello there." He said, before noticing that Reyas was attempting to pull the elk back in what he presumed was the direction of the den. "Would you like some assistance?"

The warrior figured, since he'd been no help to her in the hunt, he ought to pitch in now. Not waiting for an answer, Anslo moved beside her and clamped another of the elk's legs between his jaws, beginning to pull as well. With the two of them, the elk would likely not be too heavy now, especially since they were both rather strong wolves.
___
Addressed: Reyas, Shield
Notes: Short post is short.
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 1:50 pm

☿ R E Y A S ☿

The brown, tan, and blonde streaked fae growled as she pulled the elk along. It was hot, and the beta had started to sweat. The newcomer hadn't made another move yet, especially since Anslo had joined the two. "Would you like some assistance?" The warrior spoke. Rey was about to say no, until he stepped beside her and began to help. Reyas stiffened for a second, but then clenched her jaws around the elk's leg and began to pull even harder. The sun had begun to dip over the horizon, casting a gorgeous pink and gold shadow across the foxglove meadow, highlighting the purple of the deadly flowers.

Reyas raised her eyes to the male as her and Anslo pulled the corpse along. What did he say his name was? Rey thought to herself. She raised her head from the leg for a second to address the grayish male. "What did you say your name was?" She asked, returning her jaws to the elk.

We should be back by sundown... hopefully. Reyas prayed. She wanted no part in dragging a carcass when enemy wolves could make a move, especially with such a little group. Anslo and the stranger male seemed to be doing their part, for the most part. Reyas grinned to herself. We've got something good going here, Rooky.

Mentioned: Shield, Anslo
Notes: Another short post Sad
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 5:20 pm

Hi he said to the warrior, feeling slightly smaller than usual. The grey hunter looks at the Beta. My name is Shield. He looks at her, hinting for permission to help. Seeing the setting sun, he makes a risky move and also grabs one of the legs and helps to pull it across the field. All he can think about mentioning is the previous hunt's failure.

He looks up at the horizon, quickly darkening. Just hold tight, we'll be there soon, I hope... he thinks to himself. The carcass felt heavier and heavier every minute. His ribs started to pain again. We'll be there any minute, hold on. he says to himself closing his eyes.

Mentioned: Reyas, Anslo
Notes: Sorry for short post
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 2:43 am

☿ R E Y A S ☿

Looking at the hesitant glance from the male, Rey gave a snort. I may be the beta but don't treat me like your fearsome messiah. I'm not that special. Reyas didn't sign up for the beta role to inflict trepidation on others, she thought, as her emerald optics flicked to Anslo and then back to the male, who had now grabbed a hold of the elk's leg. There you go. Not so harmless, am I? Reyas grunted, tugging on the elk with all her might. "We should be there soon." She growled. Sunset was almost in their midst.

"My name is Shield." The hunter had implied when Reyas had asked. The multicolored fae simply nodded, and went back to hauling the carcass. It wasn't until around five minutes later when the beta spoke again. "I'm Reyas. You can call me Rey, if you want. Anything other than 'your highness'." Rey hated being compared to others, and stereotyped as higher on the scale than others wolves. It doesn't matter how fast you can run, how well you fight, or hunt, deep down we are all the same. Reyas thought, averting her gaze from Shield.

The trio and the elk had only the slope to overcome before they would reach the den site. Reyas grinned halfheartedly at the destination. "We're almost there." Reyas spoke, encouraging her comrades. Something caught the corner of Rey's eyes. Shield, apparently cringing. "Are you alright, Shield?" The beta asked, dropping the elk leg for a second to speak, then picking it up again. Hope it's nothing serious.

Mentioned: Anslo, Shield
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 4:32 am

The hunter dropped the elk's leg. Yeah I'm fine, it was just a little kick from my previous hunt. he smirks. He looks down to the elk trying to show no pain. Once again he picked up the leg and started dragging it. Almost there... he thinks hoping to reach the den soon for a rest.

He slyly keeps his eye on the powerful Warrior dragging the elk with no struggle. He'd hate to get into a fight with such highly ranked wolves. You're just gonna have to play second best, Shield he thinks to himself. More like third or fourth he thinks frowning. He was used to defend and hunt for himself, leading his own life. But rather giving up is leadership, he got rid of the risks of being a nomad lurking around.

Notes: Sorry again for short post pale
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 3:05 am

Anslo kept his mouth shut during the brief exchange between the two other wolves as the three of them dragged the elk. The newcomer was introduced as Shield, and the warrior flicked his eyes over to the male when Reyas asked if he was alright. He looked to be in pain, and as Shield explained the reason, Anslo was impressed that he was still willing to help them.

There was certainly come thing to say about a wolf who could take a kick from a presumably much larger animal, and then proceed to take down an elk and help drag it back to the den. Shield must have either been exceptionally resilient, or exceptionally stubborn. Either way, he seemed a talented wolf, which Anslo had to admire.

Adjusting his grip on the leg, Anslo continued to pull, knowing they had to be close to the den site. The sun was beginning to vanish behind the tree line, and it was coating the earth in a brilliant orange glow. Had he not been preoccupied with the leg in his mouth, Anslo might have stopped to admire the nice view. But the rumbling of his stomach told him he had to eat first, if there was time afterwards, he could sightsee.
___
Mentioned: Shield, Reyas
Notes: Should we transition to the den now?
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 4:20 am

The hunter catches the warrior watching him every now and then. The unsure feeling keeps rising as he does not know the big, strong, muscular wolf's meaning. He relaxed a bit when the wolf didn't show ant sign of aggression or dominance.

He looks at Reyas, pulling with all her might. He sees the open wound on her shoulder. He drops the leg for a moment too speak. Is your shoulder okay? The blood is flowing quite fast. he grabs the leg again, giving a concerned look at the wound. He frowns at the 'your highness' reply he gotten earlier. He grunts to himself and keeps on pulling on the leg.

He sees the sun disappearing quickly behind the mountains, only showing a little of his light over the horizon. A beautiful sight, but not for him on a hungry, painful day like this. He avoids stepping in the water puddle and drags the carcass in a slightly different direction to avoid all of the water puddles.

Notes: We should probably continue at the den...
Speak
Think
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 7:57 am

☿ R E Y A S ☿

"Yeah I'm fine, it was just a little kick from my previous hunt."  Shield spoke, but Reyas could see right through it.  Shrugging, the female carried on.  Whatever, he'll find out soon enough that he needs medical attention, he can go get it himself.  The multicolored fae glanced up, as the trio was nearing the den.  It was almost in sight.

"Is your shoulder okay? The blood is flowing quite fast." Shield's voice interrupted Rey's train of thought.  Glancing down at her shoulder, the beta realized she'd been hit.  She'd almost forgotten about her minor scrape up with that elk.  Still, there are worse things.  I will live. Instead of answering the hunter, Rey gave the silent treatment and shrugged in response. I'm fine. Her actions seemed to say.

Anslo had been keeping quiet the whole time, except for exchanging a few words with Shield, and Rey looked him over for injuries.  He was the only one who didn't seem to have any.  Maybe he's just non-sociable.  Like me.  Reyas thought.

Mentioned: Anslo, Shield
Addressed: X
Notes: My next post will be at the den
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 1:41 am

As he trotted into the Meadow, Anslo looked about to see what the storm had left behind. Since this was usually such a lovely place, he wanted to make sure there was nothing that would drive away wolf or prey. It didn't take long to spot something. A thick branch lay across the creek, partially blocking the water's flow. It was causing water to spill up onto the shore and since the earth was already soaked from the storm, rather than be absorbed, it just pooled in the grass. The lesser amount of water going down the creek was more of an annoyance than a threat, but Anslo decided it would be best to move the branch before more things piled up around it and totally blocked the flow.

He moved over to it, sizing the branch up. It wasn't to hefty by the looks of it, at least for him. Anslo found a good spot to grip the branch between his teeth and began to pull. It wasn't as easy a task at he'd thought it'd be. The rain had left the ground muddy and slick, and his large paws had a hard time finding purchase.

Scowling, Anslo released the branch and stepped back. A quick glance down showed the slippery mess the earth had become, and the overflow from the creek wasn't helping that mess. He would need to find something to brace himself against before he could move the branch. Anslo knew he wasn't the most clever of wolves, but surely there was something he could use.
___
Addressed/Mentioned: Nobody
Notes: What even is this post. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 9:34 am

The multicolored female trotted alongside the creek until she reached the opened fields of Foxglove Meadow. Twisting her mouth into a grin, Rey gazed at the deadly purple flowers that dotted the ground. She had little knowledge on medicinal plants, but knew Foxglove could be fatal to young pups. Thinking about fatalities and pups led Rey to an old memory... a flashback more like, though only words and small images seemed to come and go. A small tan and black pup with wide amber eyes. A small smile upon his face, even in the time if danger. Hyslin. His death. A blood moon and the howls of murderers. Heartbreak and terror, sadness and sorrow. An outcast. A betrayal. Four deaths. All because of... Reyas snapped out of it, her body shaking. We can not change the past, only improve the future. The beta thought, her paws and legs moving herself towards a larger oak, one suitable for practicing her moves on. We have to live with the decisions we make.

Reyas was about to lash all of her anger out on a piece of wood when she heard a small splash. Jerking her head around, Rey caught sight of Anslo, his back turned to her, attempting to pull a log out of the creek. What in the world... She thought until she saw the creek water spilling over the banks. Anslo appeared to be trying to stop it. [color:4986=006600]Maybe he could use some help. The beta thought, heading over. The gray male tugged on the branch with his teeth, but it was stuck fast. Maybe if we had some leverage... Rey thought. Stepping next to Anslo, Rey kept her eyes on the water. "Keep pulling the log, I'll try to push it up from the creek." Before Reyas could talk herself out of it she lept into the creek. She was a decent swimmer, and ducked under the water to find a variable. Soon enough Rey found another log, sturdy, and grasped it in her jaws. Breaking the surface, Rey took in a gasp of breath and swam back over to Anslo. The emerald-eyed fae lodged her branch under the stuck log and pushed with all her might. Help me! Rey grunted through the log in her mouth. It was hard staying afloat when she was pushing against the surface.

Raising her head from the water, Rey would search for another option in case she and Anslo failed this time. Slowly, the log began to inch its way out of the creek, releasing the chilly waters. Rey could feel herself beginning to be dragged by the strengthened current, but held on to her branch while pushing herself under to lift the other log upwards.

Notes: Sorry for crappy qualities this is on my phone
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 9:42 am

There was a look of surprise on Anslo's face as Reyas suddenly appeared beside him and spoke. He nodded at her suggestion, but before he could reply, the female was leaping into the creek. It took the warrior a moment to figure out just what she was planning on doing, but when it clicked, he began to pull on the branch again in earnest. His paws still slid in the mud, but after firmly wedging them down, he got enough purchase to give a strong heave.

The combination of their efforts caused the branch to give and start inching out of the creek. His jaw ached from gripping so hard and his muscles strained from the exertion, but he refused to give up. He was a warrior for goodness' sake. This ought to be nothing for him. He wasn't about to let a simple branch best him. And he wasn't about to make Reyas do everything; the beta had been through a lot recently, and she deserved to be relaxing, not working.

The branch was really moving now, and the water was starting to flow once again. They managed to move the branch half way out of the creek, and Anslo released it to call out to the beta, "We should be able to pull the rest of it from the shore!" He couldn't tell if she'd heard him, but warrior moved closer to the water's edge to help her out of the creek if needed. The current was stronger now, and he didn't want her to be caught up in it.
___
Notes: Merp
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 4:14 am

"We should be able to pull the rest of it from the shore!" Reyas could make out Anslo's voice through the sound of rushing creek water. I guess that means I should probably get out of the mud now. Rey thought as she began slipping downstream. Her shoulder ached every time she moved it to swim, but the cut seemed to be holding. Don't want it to reopen. The fae thought glumly. I need to find Ahora. She seems to slip away every time I ask her for medical attention.

Rey's head dunked under the water due to a sudden wave from the stopped creek. The water had begun to flow more freely now, and the current was much stronger. Rey could manage to swim, but her body began to slide downstream. Just a little further and I can climb out. Rey's paws scrabbled for purchase against the slippery mud bottom. She was mere feet from the bank. Reyas saw Anslo move closer to the water to help Rey out if needed. In any other situation Reyas would snort and not look back, but in this case, she needed the help, and defied her pride in order to get out of the situation without harming herself. Grabbing on to Anslo's leg, Reyas pulled herself out of the cold water, dripping wet. She then let go of Anslo and backed away politely to give the warrior his space, much like she liked her own space.

Thanks. Rey said to the warrior, shaking out her pelt, trying not to get Anslo wet. The thought made her chuckle a little bit, and soon the beta was full out laughing.

Mentioned: Ahora
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 5:59 pm

The grey hunter came walking into the meadows. It was quiet, the only sound was th bleating of elk from afar and the streaming of water in the distance. He dropped his nose to the ground and started sniffing on some trails. He eyes a hare baking in the sun, and makes his move. Before he can blink the little carcass lies dead between his paws. He gives a satisfied half-smile, and goes on to the next trail.

After the 6th hare, he lifts his nose to the air and catches the familiar scent of Reyas and Anslo. He does feel like having company now, since his ribs have left him in peace for a while after the hot springs. He lifts the hares by the legs and starts trotting into their direction.

He comes trotting on and sees Reyas shaking off an ocean of water. He was still wet himself, but didn't want to be part of the sprayer. After she shook out, he approaches her and drops the hares. Caught some extra food. he said to her looking down to them and then back up to her emerald eyes. He catches Anslo a few steps back. He nods a hi to him and then looks back to her, waiting for her response.

Mentioned: X
Addressed: Reyas, Anslo
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 3:48 am

As Reyas began to laugh, Anslo, not really getting why she was laughing, looked at her curiously. Had he done something funny? He didn't think he had. Regardless, it was good to see the beta in a more cheerful state, and he offered some chuckles to go along with her laughter. He hoped this meant she wasn't still upset with the previous evening's events.

"You are welcome." He replied, a half smile on his features, "And thank you for your help, I appreciate it."

A new arrival caught his attention as Shield joined them, bringing along some hares. The hunter went straight up to Reyas and addressed her, giving only a nod in Anslo's direction. The warrior nodded back, but had a feeling he was not a part of this conversation. Anslo sighed and turned away from the pair, heading over to the branch.

Once again, he clamped his jaws around the branch and heaved. Now that most of the branch was on land, the job was much easier, and bit by bit it inched further out of creek. This is what he was good for, work. Not camaraderie or friendship, like the others were so talented with. He possessed a powerful body, but had apparently sacrificed his personality to get it. Who wanted to be close to a brute with the emotional spectrum of a rock? Anslo huffed angrily to himself, and pulled even harder on the branch. At least he could make himself useful.
___
Mentioned: Shield
Notes: ;-;
Back to top Go down
Juniper

Juniper

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 6:31 am

After a few minutes of wandering through the storm-ripped forest, Juniper broke through the ground-cover into a flower-coated meadow. Foxglove. the older female thought distastefully, snorting and shaking her head. Stepping into the large grassy area, her ears picked up the sound of the rushing creek and voices in the distance. Great. she thought, flattening one ear in annoyance. "Oh, well." she sighed to herself after a moment, "I can only avoid wolves for so long. I am in a pack, after all. . ." With that, she started off towards the voices.

After a nice walk through the foxglove, Juniper finally came upon the other wolves known as Shield, Reyas, and Anslo, who were standing near the creeks edge. Immediately, she noticed a few things about the scene: Shield was gripping six rabbits in his jaws, Anslo was covered in mud pulling at a large branch, and Reyas was soaking wet and laughing her head off. What in the name of hare hides is going on here? She wondered, slightly bewildered. In her confusion, she forgot to greet the others. And it was quite a long time before she was able to gather her bearings enough to choke out, "Hello." It was a dull greeting, and Juniper knew it. But it was the very best she could muster at the moment.

Anslo, Reyas, Shield.
Notes:
Shocked . . .
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 6:46 pm

He turns back and sees the brown fisher greeting them. He gives her a half smile and nod for greeting. He looks at Anslo, looking out of place. Looking very lonely... He approaches him. Need some help? he grabs hold of a branch in front of him and pulls. They drag the log back away from the creek.

Shield loosens his jaws. Looks like he won't be causing any trouble any more. he said looking at the log. He looked back at the powerful warrior, still looking a bit dull. You wanna... go out for a hunt...? You definitely have the strength, I'll run it in and hold it back. Sounds good to you? he said trying to make him feel more a part of the pack.

Mentioned: X
Addressed: Anslo, Juniper (I guess...)
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 9:40 am

Reyas stopped laughing when Juniper arrived, along with Shield. Oh, wonderful. Wolves following me wherever I go. Rey thought. Honestly, she didn't mind, she was growing used to wolves being around her. However, Juniper looked reluctant to be there, as if she didn't want to be present at all. If you don't want to be here then just leave. Reyas thought, but said nothing aloud. That would be rude, and she was supposed to be the understanding, faithful beta. Ugh. Brook had gone hiatus for the last day, which meant Reyas was in charge. I should really get back to the den, check on Ahora and Bramble and such... but they'll be alright... right? Rey thought they would. They were responsible wolves. On the other hand... things here might get a little out of hand.

"Need some help?" Shield asked, pulling the branch the rest of the way out of the creek. Reyas nodded to him. "Thanks." She said. "Looks like he won't be causing any trouble any more. You wanna... go out for a hunt...? You definitely have the strength, I'll run it in and hold it back. Sounds good to you?" The hunter spoke to the warrior while Reyas looked on. They definitely seemed like the odd pair of friends, but then again, Rey wouldn't judge. Anslo, however, didn't look too enthusiastic, as if he was staring into space about something. Reyas thought he might want to be alone. "Shield, maybe you should take Bramble with you instead? After all you two are the hunters." Rey cracked a smile. She wasn't sure if Anslo didn't want to participate, but she decided it was best to leave him alone. "I need to get sparring practice in anyways..." The beta headed off to a large oak about fifteen feet away that seemed like a good obstacle. "Unless any of you know how to spar." She called over her shoulder.

Mentioned: Anslo, Bramble, Ahora, Juniper
Notes: Remember that Anslo is currently on a small EFA, so I wouldn't count on his response.
Back to top Go down
Juniper

Juniper

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 6:22 am

Juniper looked away as the Beta, Reyas, trotted off, calling over her shoulder; "Unless any of you know how to spar.". The old female gave a weak half-smile; She knew a thing or two about "sparring" as the young beta called it, But the other female barely knew her and probably wouldn't accept her help. Plus, Juniper was a Fisher now, and Fishers don't "spar". Looking up, she realized that she had no reason to be there. The others seemed to be paying her no mind, and that was the way the Fisher liked it. Sighing, she withdrew into the foxglove once more and began to trot farther down the creek, trying to brush off the feeling that she was being watched.

(Okay, so I lied. I decided to stay in Foxglove meadows  Rolling Eyes .)

Last edited by Juniper on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 12:31 pm

Shield frowned at Reyas. He turns around hoping not to bother the warrior any more. He lifts his head and howls out a hunting call to Bramble. He also sees Juniper say something short and then leaving. Not that he heard, he was focused on the female beta speaking to him. He lets down his head again and perks his ears to Reyas asking about 'sparring'. He rolls his eyes. He might as well join her while waiting for Bramble to come, if she even heard his deep howl...

"Mind if I join...?" he asks the beta walking next to her. He has sparred a few times, but got a little rusty. He might as well loosen up a little, it might help for his side and stiff muscles. He waits patiently for her response.

Mentioned: Anslo, Juniper
Addressed: Reyas, Bramble
Notes: Sorry for short post...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Foxglove Medow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxglove Medow   Foxglove Medow Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxglove Medow
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creekside Shadow :: Roleplay :: The Territory-