Creekside Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CreekSide Shadow, Semi realistic wolf Rp.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Main den

Go down 
+3
Ahora
Reyas
Brook
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Reyas

Reyas

The Main den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:26 am

☿ R E Y A S ☿

Reyas had just begun to climb the slope to the cave-like den, when Shield's urgent voice stopped her. What are you doing, Rey? Keep moving. Her body wouldn't allow her. Shield's attempt to stop her had worked, and the beta listened to his words carefully. "You aren't the only one who is needed to be strong, you know." The words rang true in the multicolored fae's ears. She knew she wasn't alone in the world, obviously others had to stay strong for their packmates, but Reyas often felt lonely; like she was a lost cause. Now she knew for a fact that she wasn't. Not that it changed anything at all, and Reyas was about to turn and keep going when Shield continued. "My father was strict and trained me to be an Alpha. But he gave up on me." Shield's words were bitter and loathing. He must have strong feelings for his birth pack... just like me. Rey shook her head. She would not think of that.

Slowly Rey met Shield's eyes with her emerald optics. "Just like the rest of my family... everyone except my mother, who was also taken from me." Reyas's shoulders sagged. "Shield..." She started, trying to stop him from continuing. She didn't want to hear this. It would only be a history repeated, but the hunter continued. "For years I've kept my emotions to myself, but believe me, does not matter how stubborn you are, it doesn't help a thing!" He barked, his voice louder. You're mistaken. I've kept my emotions holed up inside of me forever, and reality without it could be no different. People will still get hurt... people will still die. But Rey took a moment and imagined how it would feel to be free of pointless coldness. No. You need to focus on what's at stake. Harden yourself you fool, and become the leader you were meant to be. Crin's words again. Rey visibly flinched.

"I know how you feel. To be turned on by someone you love." Rey said unexpectedly, quietly. "Especially if it's a family member." Flashes of memories came to Rey. Crin and Balor, Balor and Crin. Their faces similar, yet so much different. "My father gave up on me too. He said that I should be a warrior, free of any care for others, a heart made out of stone. At first I agreed to do his bidding. But then I began to see that I didn't want to follow his footsteps, and I stood up to him. Told him how I felt about it. I eased myself into another lifestyle..." Reyas looked down. "And I paid the price."

"The truth is I've never known a life with peace. With emotions that flowed freely. When I was younger it was easier... but now... I'm afraid I'll be stuck like this forever." Rey dipped her head, ashamed. She knew she was strong, cold, and fierce. But even those traits took their toll on the fae, and the time had come. What do I do? The last time I opened myself up... people got hurt. What if it's the same way this time? The green-eyed female flattened her ears and looked up to the den. The two were still far enough away to be out of sight, and out of earshot. She looked back at Shield, wondering if she should go or stay. I can't just start my life over. It doesn't work like that... and I'm afraid I don't know how. Crin's voice, joined with Balor's rang in Rey's head. You're nothing but a weakling.

Mentioned: Shield
Addressed: Shield
Notes: History is unwinding
Back to top Go down
Juniper

Juniper

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 2:03 pm

--Continued from Cherokee Creek--

The russet-coated female named Juniper waded through the undergrowth, and, as the den came into sight, loud, sad voices drifted her direction. Young wolves and their dramas She thought, snorting a bit from mild annoyance as she ripped through a exceptionally large patch of thorny, wild blackberries; fish still swinging from her jaws. As she got closer, the smell of the downed elk became clearer, and she was able to tell that it had not been eaten on yet. Leader must be away, she thought, entering the den-site and glancing around to make sure her suspicions were true. Sure enough, the leader, Brook, was nowhere to be seen. However, two other lupine forms rested in the shade of the den, both of them looking mildly upset. Bramble and Anslo, she thought, nodding her head at the two. looking away from the den and towards the creek, she perked her ears towards the words of the emotional conversation . . . .I'm afraid I'll be stuck like this forever. . . Sighed a female voice, sounding ashamed. Juniper wanted to say something snarky and sarcastic with all of her heart, but even she knew better than to beat a wolf when she was down. Plus, she was still holding the fish that she caught earlier.

After setting the pile of fish down near the elk, Juniper wondered what to do next. Her fur had already dried from the creek, and with the wetness no longer cooling her, the old female had begun to grow quite warm. A nap in the cool den would be nice, She thought, once again glancing towards at the two canine forms resting in the cave. Although she would rather not deal with others at the time, this heat was about to drive her over the deep end. So, sighing and thinking here we go, the wolf headed towards the den. "Hello," she greeted the two as she got closer, her voice sounding gravelly and cracked. "Would ya' mind if I come in and share the shade?" She asked, forcing a small smile of greeting.

Addressed:
Bramble, Anslo.
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 5:30 pm

He sees her think for a moment. He lifts his head at her reply, which seemed much softer than her previous ones. He looks down to the ground at her words "And I paid the price. Again, its the same here... he takes a deep breath and hardens himself again. We should probably get back to the rest. He starts walking up the hill with Reyas. And find Brook... I'm starving...! he says with the slightest hint of joke in his voice.

Her shoulder catches his eye again. If you have that checked out, I'll do the same here. How does that sound? he says to her. I have realized we both are too stubborn to do it. he says with a slight smile. He looks down. He keeps his head down, hoping not to get yet another bad response, or he'll feel completely left behind.

Mentioned: Reyas, Brook
Notes: Sorry for short post!
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 5:36 pm

Anslo idly nodded along in agreement to Bramble's reply as he stared out of the cave. He was silent afterwards, half of him wishing he knew how to make better conversation and the other half wishing the female wasn't too bothered by his awkwardness. Just beyond the den, the sounds of Reyas and Shield conversing could be heard once more, but based on the tones of their voices, the warrior knew it wasn't something he should be listening in on.

Thankfully, a distraction provided itself in the form of Juniper returning to the den. He didn't know the fisher well, but she seemed the amicable sort. As she neared the cave bearing her catch, Anslo's nose was suddenly filled with the scent of fish and his hunger returned anew. After setting the fish by the elk, the older wolf then came over to him and Bramble, asking if she could join them.

Anslo, offering a slight smile, replied, "Of course. I am guessing your fishing went well?" He gestured with his large head to where the elk and fish sat.
___
Mentioned: Bramble, Shield, Reyas
Addressed: Juniper
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 8:06 am

☿ R E Y A S ☿

"We should probably get back to the rest."  Shield spoke, his voice different.  Rey couldn't agree more.  She was sick of these... emotions.  She hated them, and she hated feeling weak.  So back to the den it was for her.  Time to become Reyas, the emotionless beta again. The multicolored fae thought.  "And find Brook... I'm starving...!"  Rey wasn't sure whether Shield's attempts to lighten the mood made her grateful, or annoyed her.  So the beta nodded solemnly.  "Let's go."  Her voice was once again distant.

"If you have that checked out, I'll do the same here. How does that sound?   I have realized we both are too stubborn to do it."  Reyas shrugged as the two climbed the slope. "Do what you wish.  I don't care either way." Rey kept in silence the rest of the way up, starting to seem like her usual self.  When the two approached the densite, Reyas's emerald eyes took in another wolf.  Her first instinct was to growl, but something seemed familiar about the rather elderly female.  She reeks of fish.  Rey thought to herself.  Must be another fisher.  How lucky we are. Sarcasm flooded the female's thoughts.  Ahora was by Brook, who still hadn't made the move to eat.  Doesn't matter, she will when she's ready.  And I can wait. Rey thought, leaving Shield's side without another word to the hunter.  Reaching Ahora, Reyas gestured to her shoulder.  "Would you mind taking a look at this?"  She asked the young fisher.  The bleeding had stopped, and the cut just looked unattended to.  I've had worse. Reyas thought.

Rey's green optics caught the sight of Anslo talking to Bramble.  I'll have to apologize to him later. Rey thought.  And greet the new member... and do my regular pain-in-the-butt beta chores. Reyas sighed, but caught the sight of fish that the elderly female had brought in.  Maybe I shouldn't judge her before I meet her. Rey thought, keeping her ears alert and her tail raised to a proper height for a beta.

Mentioned: Juniper, Bramble, Anslo, Brook
Addressed: Shield, Ahora
Notes: Sorry for the short post, nothing really going on right now

"Speech"
"Other's Speech"
Thoughts
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 4:33 pm

Shield came up the hill and walked into the den area. The fresh caught elk catches his eye, but as the leader hasn't taken the lead to eat yet, it would be disrespectful to eat and he might get into a fight for overstepping his boundaries. Giving a slight snort he walked past it. He sees Anslo and Bramble laying one side in the shade, but he saw an unfamiliar face with them. Seeing Reyas quite calm about it, he calmed himself thinking its probably a new member. He gave a nod at the new wolf which smelled like fish, meaning a Hi.

He followed Reyas to Ahora. He halts a little distance back and goes to sit on the ground. Ahora if you have a chance can you maybe have a look at this? he asks dropping his head, hating to ask for help. Come on Shield, wolf up. he raises his head again, looking a little tougher. But please, take a look at Reyas's first. the words came out, catching the green optics of the beta. He sits straight and tall, hoping to not display any pain or weakness.

Mentioned: Reyas, Bramble, Anslo, Juniper, Brook, Ahora
Notes: Sorry for short post

"Speech"
Thoughts
Back to top Go down
Juniper

Juniper

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:36 am

Nodding gratefully at Anslo, Juniper entered the den, sighing happily as the cool air washed over her when she stepped inside. Lying down, she answered Anslo; "Yes, the fish were really lively today. My only hope is that they get eaten, so I didn't waste my time." After she had finished speaking, Juniper sighed and lay her head down on her paws, her little white eyebrows lifting as two figures came up from the creek. One of which nodded towards her, a gesture of greeting. Lifting her head, Juniper dipped her head slightly in return at the new wolf before lying her head back down and inspecting the other wolf who had entered the small clearing area. She held her tail high and her ears forward, leading Juniper to the conclusion that she was of a higher rank, possibly a Beta. Also, the look on the Beta's face showed slight distrust, understandable, since this was the first time they had laid eyes on eachother. But still, there was another look on the Beta's face that Juniper didn't like, and she lifted her head and tensed as the new wolf walked by.

After the two had disappeared from view, Juniper turned her head towards Anslo and Bramble. "Who were those two?"  she asked, glancing back to the spot where the other canine had just stood.

Addressed:
Bramble/Anslo

Mentioned:
Reyas, Shield
Back to top Go down
Bramble

Bramble

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 8:59 am

"Would ya' mind if I come in and share the shade?"

Bramble was going to say something before Anslo replied, "Of course. I am guessing your fishing went well?" Seems he has this covered. Bramble wasn't trying to have a stand-offish air, but rather a warm and calm feel to her.

"Yes, the fish were really lively today. My only hope is that they get eaten, so I didn't waste my time." the older wolf responded. A silence had came over the group of three one more, which Bramble didn't mind one bit. Bramble kept her gaze to outside the den.

As Shield and Reyas entered the den, Bramble nodded to them, flicking her ears. After the two went on their way to Ahora, the older wolf spoke up, "Who were those two?"

"The male is my hunting partner, Shield. He got bucked by a white-tail when he went off hunting... I didn't know who he was and we hadn't met up until he came back with the elk, so I wasn't there to help." Bramble's ears went back, feeling still a bit guilty. "And that cinnamon smelling, prideful wolf is Reyas. From what I've heard she's a beta. And stubborn. Very stubborn." Bramble's tail flicks in irritation. You don't have to act strong anymore, you're in a pack. If you can stop and get rest, get rest. Ah! I should probably ask more about this older wolf... since I did go silent for a while.  "And it seems we haven't met either. My name is Bramble... what's yours?"

Mentioned: Anslo, Juniper, Shield, Reyas, Ahora
Notes: Sorry it took me quite a bit, got home yesterday lol. Also, if y'all have any scents you associate with your wolf, lemme know! Bramble, as shown, loves to address people by their scents.
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 12:38 pm

☿ R E Y A S ☿

The multicolored fae glared at Shield from a sidelong glance.  "But please, take a look at Reyas's first."  She shook her head, growing more and more annoyed.  "I don't need sympathy."  She half-growled half-muttered in Shield's direction.  She was fed up with the way wolves looked at her when she was weak, full of caring glances and understanding/sympathetic motions.  And when she tried to act strong, to be the wolf that others wanted her to be, they questioned her for her bluntness, saying that she didn't have to be strong.  Make up your minds already.  I can't be both an equal packmate and a strong second-in-command.  "I'll wait until you have what you need, Ahora.  Let me know when you're ready to treat my shoulder."  Rey mumbled and turned away from the gray hunter.

Looking around, Reyas could find absolutely nothing better to do than accompany the fisher and Bramble.  Both who didn't seem keen with Rey herself. For the love of... ugh.  What do they expect from me?  Sunshine and roses, but cold and fierce at the same time?  Reyas's shoulders sagged.  Be nice.  Her subconscious strictly scolded her.  Padding over silently, Rey sat down a couple meters away from the other females.  Her only friend here it seemed was Brook.  The others stayed clear of Reyas and gave her looks from behind.  She could feel it.

"I apologize for interrupting your conversation,"  Rey looked down.  "But I couldn't help but notice that you're another fisher." Her emerald optics found the elderly female.  "I'd just like to say welcome to the pack, it's nice to have you on board."  Her words were sincere, as Rey was trying to be friendly, something she was never taught in her birth pack.  She turned to Bramble. "And I know we haven't exactly talked, but I'd like to get to know you."  This was way to weird for Reyas to handle.  She averted her gaze and looked at the ground again, waiting for a response and hoping it wasn't bitter, or unwelcoming.  She desperately wanted someone to confide in, someone that wasn't worried about every little thing that happened to her like Shield.  He means well.  Her subconscious scolded her.  I don't care.  I don't need it.  Rey thought stubbornly, and waited for a response.

Mentioned: Brook, Shield
Addressed: Ahora, Shield, Bramble, Juniper
Notes: Rey may seem distant, but what she really wants to find is a friend
Back to top Go down
Juniper

Juniper

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 1:47 pm

Juniper nodded at the young Bramble's words, tilting one of her ears  back at the question of her name. "Juniper." She said simply, looking towards the creek in the distance, "Juniper the Fisher." After a bit more silence, the creeks endless bubble providing white noise, the wolf Juniper now knew as Reyas approached.

"I apologize for interrupting your conversation," she started, looking down at the her; something Juniper was certainly not used to, "But I couldn't help but notice that you're another fisher." Do I really smell that bad? wondered the old she-wolf, still looking up at the Beta. "I'd just like to say welcome to the pack, it's nice to have you on board." Finished the green-eyed wolf. "Thank you for your hospitality." Said Juniper awkwardly before dipping her head slightly, unsure of what to do in this sort of situation. For as long as Juniper cared to remember, she had been her own beta, and her own alpha as well. Now, to have a higher-ranking wolf greeting her and standing above her, she felt odd and out of place. Not sure what to do, the older female simply looked straight at the other wolf, trying to remember if it was respectful to look away, or to stare. Staring seemed right at the moment, so the old female examined the betas eyes. Though her words were happy and light, the eyes portrayed that this wolf was troubled. Then, upon realizing that Reyas was no longer talking to her, Juniper looked away and towards the creek again, wondering about Reyas. Certainly a mystery, that one. she thought, her eyes gazing past the creek and into the woods beyond.

Juniper doesn't have very good people (wolf?) skills  Neutral  .
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:21 pm

With a light disordered look on his face, Shield went the opposite way Reyas did. He made his way down the hill again and walked into the dense trees. Every time he looks sideways, the water brings back the horror history of his past, the past that only he knows fully. He takes a deep breath, being covered in the feeling of guilt. He came here to forget about his trouble and feel a part of something, but he seems to cause conflict wherever he puts his paws down.

Deep he thinks, and forgets to look at where he's walking. The next moment he stumbles over a log and falls to the hard ground. Giving a slight whine, he gets up again. He attempts to walk on further, but he feels himself being halted by his side. He makes his way to a nearby bush and examines it. Little did he know about poison plants, but he was determined that this one was safe. He crawls in underneath the thick bush and lays down on his healthy side. He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.

If only he hadn't made those mistakes, if only he could control his anger back then, he would still be alive... he takes another deep breath. Now he is troubling Reyas that does not seem to want his help. After all these years that he learned patience and to control his anger, he's still left out. Why...? What am I missing...? he mutters to himself. He stays quiet of thoughts for a while. He that shakes himself and hardens himself. You're not gonna let this little situation bring you down, Shield. he thinks to himself. You're not who anyone says or thinks you are. Just back away from other's problems and stop mixing in and trying to fix things all of the time, you say it fail more than once!! he closes his eyes, the thought of him just leaving problems to grow, cuts deep. But him mixing in, making matters worse also cuts.

But... him giving up on Reyas... means he takes the same place as his father did. A confused hunter lays under a thick bush, once again not knowing which way to turn.

Mentioned: Reyas
Notes: Wow

"Speech'
Thoughts
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 7:31 am

☿ R E Y A S ☿

"Thank you for your hospitality."  Juniper said, looking away.  Rey did the same, averting her gaze and looking around. "Of course.  Let me know if you need anything."  The beta stood and walked a short distance away, sitting down again, thinking.  Ahora seemed to have disappeared, as well as Shield.  Well, there's nothing much to do now, is there?  The beta thought, a cold wind nipping at her face.  A storm was coming.  She could see it in the sky.  Still, if we're going to be stuck inside the cave, we're going to need some extra food.  Reyas thought, getting up and padding softly away.  She passed Anslo on the way, not meeting his gaze.  I shouldn't have snapped at him.  Walking down the hill Rey raised a brow at the sight of Shield huddled under a bush, but kept walking.  The beta was on a mission.

Approaching a small clearing, Reyas looked around her.  There appeared to be nothing of worth here, not even a scent from a rabbit.  Going farther away from the den could mean the fae could get caught in the midst of the bad weather, but the rain hadn't started yet.  Just the winds, slowly and steadily picking up.  Rey fearlessly pressed on, looking for a sign of life.  The pack would need food, and a carcass and some fish could only tide them over for so long.  A couple large hares should do.  Reyas thought.

Maybe I shouldn't have strayed this far... Reyas thought, shaking the thought out of her head.  Crin's words came back to her, tough, biting, like a storm at sea.  Toughen yourself up.  You can't afford to be scared when people depend on you.  You're nothing but a weakling.  Balor's words now, taunting her.  I'm not Bricrui.  Rey thought, fighting back at the memories.  She would carry on, for Brook, Ahora, Juniper, and the rest, to prove that she could, and to protect them.  Walking further into the territory, Reyas found herself looking for a meadow, where rabbits could commonly be found.

Mentioned: Brook, Ahora, Shield, Anslo, Juniper, Bramble
Notes: Nothing much was happening, so I brought on a storm xD My next post will be at Otehi Rock  

Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 7:55 am

Shield frowned as he saw Reyas walking by. He lays down his head again and exhales. He opens his eyes and feels a cold breeze blowing gently through his fur. Must be a storm coming... he snorts and gets up like a moody grandpa. He makes his way back to the den. As he gets up the hill, the wind seemed to get worse. He looks back hoping to find Reyas coming on to get out of the storm, but sees nothing but a clear path.

He walks to the side of the den, and sees Ahora is missing as well. This cant be good... he thinks to himself seeing the rising storm. At the edge of the hill he gets Ahora's scent, and Reyas's going a diffrent way. He thinks for a while, but decides to rather try to get Ahora back. I'll go find Reyas when I found Ahora. he thinks to himself, making his way down the hill. Reyas can take care of herself. She does not need or want my help in any way. he frowns again.

The storm seemed to be getting worse with every step he took. He attempts to run, but his ribs quickly slowed him down again. He gave a light trot to at least move a little faster. The thoughts of him starting to give up on Reyas never leaves his mind, as he hears his father's words over and over again.

Mentioned: Reyas, Ahora
Notes: I will continue in Cherokee Creek...

"Speech"
"Thoughts"
Back to top Go down
Juniper

Juniper

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:32 am

"Of course.  Let me know if you need anything."said Reyas, lifting herself to her paws. Juniper closed her eyes and sighed as the Beta walked away. She was tired from fishing all day, and the evening air was beginning to dampen the grass with dew, bringing with it a comfortable coolness. scooting a bit farther into the cave, the elderly female curled into a tight ball, drifting off into sleep.

Juniper was awakened only a few minutes later by a sharp wind blowing against her fur and the scent of rain on the air. Lifting her head wearily, she glanced out of the den; It was nearly as dark as night even though it had just been early dusk. The once-blue sky was covered almost completely by dark, billowing clouds that looked filled with rage; lighting crackling within them and thunder roars that nearly shook the trees. "Gonna be quite a storm," grunted the fisher, lifting herself to her paws. Trotting out of the den, she was nearly knocked over by the forceful blasts of wind, which she had not prepared for. After adjusting to the constant roar of the wind, she began to make her way to the pile of fish she had caught earlier, planning on taking a few into the den for if it started storming too hard to go out. Lifting all eight fish by the fins, she began to make her way back when it began raining. Great. she thought sarcastically as her coat got soaked. Creek water I don't mind, the old wolf grumbled inwardly, picking up her pace. But rain, no thank you.
A moment later, Juniper was safely inside, shaking the rain off of her fur before stowing the fish at the back of the cave on a small rock shelf. I wonder where the other's are." She thought, finishing up with placing the fish and lying down once more. Well, no doubt they'll be here soon, her thoughts continued. 'Cause I doubt any of them like the rain more than I do. she thought with a small chuckle, watching the entrance of the den, waiting for the others to return.

Addressed:
None
Notes:
I hope it's alright that I changed the time of day.
Back to top Go down
Bramble

Bramble

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:43 am

Bramble licked her muzzle in annoyance after everything had happened. What in the heck is up with those two?! She got up abruptly, and looked to both Anslo and Juniper. "Please tell me I'm not the only one who is genuinely concerned that three wolves of the pack have up and left the den, knowing there is a storm coming? And that two of them are injured?" She slightly stomped her front right paw, obviously frustrated. It was bubbling pretty close to the surface, and it was very apparent. She turned towards the opening of the den, and walked close to the edge.

She howled towards the storm clouds, and was calling the three home. And anyone else who was still out there.   If they have anything they need to do, they shouldn't be doing it alone. Yeah, I might not have enough credentials for this, but the whole "running out of the den during bad times" thing needs stop. Bramble sat right at the mouth of the den, her tail flicking occasionally and ears poised, listening for any approachers. Bramble's fur was becoming increasingly damp, as she sat there, but she didn't care. All she wanted to do is watch out for her pack mates. No matter how frustrated, it was only out of love. They'll be back soon, and when they are, they might need help...

Addressed: I guess Juniper and Anslo?
Mentioned: Reyas, Shield, and Ahora
Notes: Bramble is getting fed up, oh noes. Also Juniper, it was already night time lol.
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 2:03 pm

"Please tell me I'm not the only one who is genuinely concerned that three wolves of the pack have up and left the den, knowing there is a storm coming? And that two of them are injured?" Bramble's frustration was evident, and Anslo had to concur with her words. He hoped her howl would carry to the three and urge them back to the safety of the den.

"I do not wish to speak badly of them, but I agree, leaving the den at such a time as this was a very unwise move." The warrior rose and trotted over to where Bramble sat, brows furrowed at the angry looking sky above. "The storm will be upon us in full force soon, they had best return hastily."

There was an uncharacteristic look of concern upon Anslo's features. While his emotions told him to leave the den and go find the three, his reason knew it was a foolish idea. He didn't know where they had gone, and the last thing the pack needed was him getting lost out there too.

Pacing back and forth, Anslo anxiously scanned the area beyond the cave. While he couldn't hear much over the wind, he strained his ears to hear even the slightest response from the missing wolves. Please get back safely. He thought to himself.
___
Addressed: Bramble
Mentioned: Ahora, Shield, and Reyas
Notes: Anyone else wanna go out and sing in the rain? XD
Back to top Go down
Juniper

Juniper

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 2:47 pm

Juniper raised her little white eyebrows at Brambles sudden outburst. This is sure a worrisome bunch. she thought, watching the younger female march over to the den entrance and howl, Anslo soon standing and joining her near the entrance. "I'm sure they're fine," said the old wolf after Anslo had finished speaking. "Though I do hope they come back soon. Because if it starts hailing, they could be in real trouble." She added, looking at her paws and remembering her past experiences with hail. None of them had been pleasant. I suppose I should join them, she thought, once again hauling herself to her paws and stiffly walking over to join them, her claws making clack clack sounds as they struck the rocky floor.

There was an awkward silence as she sat down near them, staring out at the rain, which was falling heavier by the minute. "Shall I go look for them?" She asked, already knowing the answer, which would be some form of No. Of course, that was the wise response, and Juniper knew it. I do hope they get back before it gets too bad. . . She thought, flinching as a scream of thunder pounded her ears and shook the den.

None.
Back to top Go down
Bramble

Bramble

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 3:53 pm

Bramble's ears go back, before looking over to the approaching two wolves. "Shall I go look for them?" Juniper asked. Bramble thought it over for a moment or two. "No... It wouldn't help if we just send more out as food for the wild. We'll just have to wait for a response... or their return." She's gone to a statuesque pose, her back straight, muzzle poised. I know I'm just a huntress... but I can keep out for their scent, their sounds. But this storm is making it so hard.

She howled once more, not losing hope they can hear her. They'll come back. I know it.

Mentioned: Anslo, Ahora, Reyas, Shield

Notes: I'm going to make her howl "heard" in the other rp location. Poor Bramble, not in a power position, but still feels she should take a lead.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Ahora

Ahora

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 8:00 am

Ahora walked up the den in the raging rain, a bit upset. As she entered the den she shook her pelt, and trotted over to the side. Slowly, Ahora lowered her body to the cold ground. She wasn't tired, so she laid still, looking out at the storm.
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 12:57 am

Anslo let out a quick sigh of relief when Ahora appeared beyond the den and joined them. That was at least one of them safe. But the weather had deteriorated even further now, and the Warrior doubted the other two would be able to travel too far in it. "Shield and Reyas are both resourceful wolves, I'm sure they found shelter where ever they are." He said, though Anslo couldn't tell if he was saying it to assure the others or himself, or both.

Turning away from the cave opening, as there was little he could do for the pair now, Anslo padded over to Ahora, who had taken a seat on the rocky floor. He quietly sat next to her, head on his paws as he watched the storm. A sudden flash of lightning made him blink, and the thunder soon after made him jump a little. He had been in storms before, but back in his old home they had never been this fierce. Anslo hoped these sort of things weren't common around here.
___
Mentioned/Addressed: Bramble, Juniper, Ahora
Notes: Meh.
Back to top Go down
Ahora

Ahora

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 4:28 am

Ahora didn't mind Anslo sitting beside her, in fact it comforted her a bit.The clash of thunder also made Ahora jump, quickly raising her head up. Her orbs where wide-open as she eyed the flashes of light. This storm was just as fierce as the one from before. Her mind went back to the day... the day she lost her sister.

Ahora began to shake remembering the arching clouds, reaching down to the earth as she tried to keep up with her sister. She recalled the piercing rain on her pelt, the fog blurring everything in sight. The last vision she'd seen of her sister, was of her disappearing in the low-clouds.

Ahora teared a bit in her eye, as she wondered if her sister was safe, or even alive.

Mentioned: Anslo
Back to top Go down
Anslo

Anslo

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 6:07 am

Looking at the fisher beside him, Anslo's frowned to see Ahora shaking. He could understand if she didn't like the storm; he certainly didn't enjoy it. It was loud, the thunder and lightening were an obnoxious duo, and the wind was starting to chill the air. How long was it going to last? He wasn't too fond of the idea of staying up all night waiting it out.

"Ahora?" He asked, shifting slightly so he could look at her directly, "Are you alright?"
___
Addressed: Ahora
Notes: Really short post, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Bramble

Bramble

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 2:10 pm

Bramble was determined to stay at the edge of the den, occasionally howling for the other two. Though a part of her was nagging at her, telling her that there is no way they can hear you in this storm, she'd still put up the beacon for home. What if I bring unwanted attention though...? But she stayed in her spot. Sitting. Waiting. I'm sure we can handle any attention we get in this storm, we have the 'upper ground'.  Her nose pointing upwards, as if it would help her smell anything in this storm.

She didn't mind the rain, nor the storm. It was as if a tranquility had settled over her entire body and mind, as she awaited the return of the two. Her blackberry eyes closed, her not needing to see just yet. She focused on creating a scent map around her, using her stronger sense. As the winds whipped around her, she struggled to keep her trails in place. It was far too late for her to get anything more, and she resigned to being an 'alarm system' instead.

Adressed: X
Mentioned: Shield, Reyas
Notes: Bramble is just so DETERMINED to get them home, but won't dare leave. Like a sad house pet.
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 12:37 pm

☿ R E Y A S ☿

The cinnamon-hued beta padded alongside Shield as the two came in view of the den. Bramble stood atop of the hill, like a watchdog. Dia diabhal they must have been worried. Rey thought as the hunter and the beta came in sight. Stopping mere feet away from Bramble, Reyas nodded her head in acknowledgement. "How long have you been up?" Rey asked, a hint of worry in her voice, however, her mouth was twisted into a grin and the question was almost a joking matter.

Looking at Shield, Rey realized they were almost side by side and took a tiny step away from the gray hunter. The rest of the pack was out of sight for now. Hiontach, ar a laghad, ní raibh mé iad a thabhairt isteach sa stoirm. Rey's black tipped ears twitched, and her emerald eyes met Bramble's violet ones. I'm glad you're safe. Her optics seemed to send a message to the huntress.

Mentioned: Shield
Addressed: Bramble
Notes: Short post so sorry
Back to top Go down
Bramble

Bramble

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 11:05 am

"How long have you been up?" The voice rung out through the silence. Bramble's eyes open, meeting Reyas and golden light filled her vision. Wait, when did I fall asleep? "You're alright! Oh my, I was howling almost all night." Bramble seemed to be like a statue, breaking out of it's stationary position. Her tail flipped back and forth, sniffing Reyas and Shield. "Well, are you alright? What happened to the both of you?"Bramble seemed to be overexcited, patting back and forth. Huh, the others must have left while I was asleep. The den seemed to be emptied besides the three of them.

The soreness of her aching bones from sitting all night in one position was reverberating in her body, but the warmth of the sun compared to the rain was a more comforting feeling. She was elated they were back, but suddenly her concerns came back in her mind. "Why did y'all leave?! You had to have known a storm was coming, but you both left without telling anyone!" Her ears became alert, ready for answers.

Addressed: Reyas and Shield
Mentioned: Ahora, Brook, Anslo
Notes: If this seems jumbled, it's because I wrote this at two different times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main den    The Main den - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Main den
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next