Creekside Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CreekSide Shadow, Semi realistic wolf Rp.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

☿ Rey | Updated ☿

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reyas

Reyas

☿ Rey | Updated ☿ Empty
PostSubject: ☿ Rey | Updated ☿   ☿ Rey | Updated ☿ EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 12:47 pm

☿ Rey | Updated ☿ 4t67et

☿  R E Y A S  ☿

I. General Information
Name: Reyas
Breed: Gray Wolf
Ranking: Beta
Scent: Strong smell of cinnamon mixed with woodsmoke

II. Appearance

Overview of Appearance:
Reyas's main coat color, or underneath, is a rich cinnamon.  Warm and beholding, this color looks wonderful when catching rays of sunlight, and even under specks of moonbeam.  Reyas is described as a rather stunning young female, with a symmetrical face and dainty features.  Her tail is fluffy and tipped in charcoal, different shades of ebony, tan, and mahogany coating her pelt, back, and ears.  Along her legs are a more subtle light tan color, contrasting with the reddish brown of her paws.  Reyas's eyes are a gorgeous and vibrant emerald green.

Pelt Color: Mixed (Mainly browns, tans, shades of red and cinnamon, some black and ebony)
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Height: 2.7 feet
Weight: 89lbs
Length (Tail to nose): 4.5 feet

III. Personality

Overview of Personality: Though Reyas sometimes has a shining side of playfulness and childlike actions, she is mostly responsible, fitting into the Beta role that withholds her.  That isn't saying that if she's pushed and persuaded enough, she'll be a good time.  Protection of others comes first in Reyas's mind, and the female is always selfless, loyal, and holds honor close to her heart.  Reyas looks like a dainty, pretty-faced fae, but inside she specializes in fighting and hunting, fit to wipe the smirk of  any pursuers.  The female has a secret soft spot for pups, and will do everything in her power to protect those in her pack before herself.  

IV. Relationships

Superiors: Alphas; Brook
Equals: Fellow Betas, even Deltas
Inferiors: Everyone else

Mother: Aideen
Father: Crin
Siblings: Vita (older sister) Balor (older brother) Rainne (younger sister) Ciaran (younger brother) Bricrui (younger brother) Hyslin (younger brother)

V. Familiars

J U N I P E R
Respect | Impressed | Acquainted

"I must say I regret how I first thought of Juniper... she has proven herself to be beyond capable, intelligent, and responsible. I wonder why she isn't the leader of a faraway pack, instead choosing the life of a fisher. I am however glad to say that she is my pack mate."

S H I E L D
Respect | Agitation | Uncertainty

T.B.A

A N S L O
Impressed | Mild Interest | Approval

"It seems I am no longer the only warrior in this pack, although I am extremely curious of how this fighter came to be and how good his skills are. Perhaps I shall challenge him to a spar. He seems strong and capable.

B R O O K
Respect | Approval | Loyalty

"As the acting beta, it's my job to protect my leader. I believe that Brook can lead us to our salvation, and I must stand by her the entire way. She's the closest thing I have to a friend, especially after she took me into her pack.

B R A M B L E
Uncertainty | Mild Favor | Mild Disapproval

T.B.A

A H O R A
Mild favor | Uncertainty | Mild Suspicion

T.B.A

Last edited by Rey on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brook
Admin
Brook

☿ Rey | Updated ☿ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☿ Rey | Updated ☿   ☿ Rey | Updated ☿ EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 4:11 pm

☿ Rey | Updated ☿ Accepted_stamp_by_schaefdogg-d4atiy0  

Your bio has been accepted! Sorry for late reply Razz
Back to top Go down
https://creeksideshadowpack.rpg-board.net
Reyas

Reyas

☿ Rey | Updated ☿ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☿ Rey | Updated ☿   ☿ Rey | Updated ☿ EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 9:28 am

Thanks Brook! Can't wait to meet the others X3
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

☿ Rey | Updated ☿ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☿ Rey | Updated ☿   ☿ Rey | Updated ☿ EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 12:09 pm

Edited on 6/15/16 I altered Rey's age, and might do familiars soon!
Back to top Go down
Bramble

Bramble

☿ Rey | Updated ☿ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☿ Rey | Updated ☿   ☿ Rey | Updated ☿ EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 1:54 pm

I snorted pretty hard, since before Bramble's comment was accurate, but now Rey is older than Bramble. XD
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

☿ Rey | Updated ☿ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☿ Rey | Updated ☿   ☿ Rey | Updated ☿ EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:43 am

Haha xD I usually set my charries at two years but not a lot of wolves are doing that so I upped her age to be around the others ranges more.
Back to top Go down
Reyas

Reyas

☿ Rey | Updated ☿ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☿ Rey | Updated ☿   ☿ Rey | Updated ☿ EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 10:26 am

Updated some Familiars! ~
Back to top Go down
Bramble

Bramble

☿ Rey | Updated ☿ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☿ Rey | Updated ☿   ☿ Rey | Updated ☿ EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 8:56 am

That's a neat-o idea. I actually have band camp so I'm super inactive hahah.
Back to top Go down
Shield

Shield

☿ Rey | Updated ☿ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☿ Rey | Updated ☿   ☿ Rey | Updated ☿ EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 10:03 am

LOL I need to get Shield a better name up there as well! (that thing is just too stubborn)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

☿ Rey | Updated ☿ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☿ Rey | Updated ☿   ☿ Rey | Updated ☿ Empty

Back to top Go down

☿ Rey | Updated ☿
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creekside Shadow :: Characters :: Accepted Bios-
Jump to: